What I’m Reading
- Pre-flight checklist for your blog posts? Check!
- Jeff Hurt has some cool kindergarten social media tips (and a snazzy redesign).
- Screwed up? Say you’re sorry – it can really save your ass.
- On moderating comments. Bonus Chuck Norris fact of the day: I just passed a graveyard. It’s full of people who tried to moderate Chuck Norris’s blog comments. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
- We’ve all been worried about “what if someone says something bad online and we (organizations) get sued!?!” Turns out, we should’ve been more concerned about the reverse – companies suing their critics. This shouldn’t surprise anyone.
- Great review of how e-readers are and will be changing the publishing industry. More on e-readers: Seth Godin has some seriously urgent advice for Amazon.com regarding the Kindle.
- “Remember the day when Google become self-aware?” A privacy expert takes a look at Google Chrome OS. (requires login)
- 4 reasons you should avoid social media – refuted! (OK, if you’ve been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know these horses are so dead we’re now staring at their bleached bones, but at least this post uses some humor.)
- Great reminder from Dave Lutz: make it easy for people to do business with you, or they won’t. Repeat after me: fewest possible hoops. FEWEST. Yes, fewer than you currently have.
- Just finished The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane last night and I’m now looking forward to starting Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (thanks to Deb, aka, my local lending library). Gotta love a book about zombies!
This entry was posted in blog roundup
and tagged blogging
, Jeff Hurt
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a reply